
Just in time for Fall, we had our first 'possible freeze warning' last Monday evening. So, out I went after work, in the rain showers, to cover my tomato plants. I decided that was easier than picking them all, and the weather was going to warm up the rest of the week. When we start having consistent warnings, I'll pick them all.
I haven't added a new post here for quite some time - I'm trying to figure out why it became so difficult for me to 'tend' my blog. I think by August, I was just plain worn out. Plus, being able to access the Internet only from work coupled with being busy at work, I kept procrastinating on any "blogwork." Then the very common the-longer-I-put-it-off-the-more-difficult-it-became syndrome resulted.
But, hopefully, I will be back to posting more regularly, if not frequently. Fridays seem to be a quiet day so I'll aim for that.
I wonder if I still have any readers...?

3 comments:
Of course you have readers! Love the ghosts! Did you get my email a while back?
Yes, I did, Kathie (hanging head) - sorry not to have responded. No, I haven't used my canner yet...but that's not unusual: I have a brand new year-old circular saw - that I just HAD to have - still in it's box...and a likewise new TWO-year-old rototiller in my shed that has never had gas or oil in it. Go figure. "Preparations" (sigh)
I have been stocking up on canning jars this summer, though - found several boxes for $5.00 at a yard sale. Right now, I'm doing some freezing rather than canning. Time constraints...(my excuse).
WHAT!!!! Haven't used your CANNER!!! OK, even I broke down and started canning. Although it took me two months to work up the courage :)
Here's to getting busy DOING.
Peace to you.
Post a Comment